Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mark 1.1-13 Sermon review and full audio link

Please leave a comment sharing thoughts, comments, questions, or applications from our study of Mark 1.1-13.

My sermon summary: Jesus is God whose way was prepared for by John the Baptist so repent, Jesus is God's Son so recognize him as such, and Jesus is the only one who is truly righteous so trust in him for your righteousness.



I think what most convicted me was the need to be sensitive to God's holiness and grow in a lifestyle of repentance. This makes me want to be more connected and sharing with Frances and my accountability partners Lou and Ben. God also is pushing me to push our church members to be connected to each other and know each other on a level of spiritual joys and struggles as we walk with Christ and seek to make disciples of Christ here in LA.

Please leave a comment sharing thoughts, comments, questions, or applications from our study of Mark 1.1-13.

No comments: